Saturday, August 21, 2010

SOLD- Harajuku Lovers Nautical Wedges - $30





For some reason I can't find a size on these, but I'm guessing maybe a 6.5? The length from heel to toe is 9.5", so be sure to measure your foot before purchasing. Heel height is 3.75" and 1" at front. These are gently worn. There is a small spot on one of the rope straps, but hardly noticeable. And dirt on the bottom of the shoes. No other major issues. I fell in love with these at the height of the nautical trend, but haven't really worn them much to justify them taking up room in my closet; I'd rather someone else get some use out of them.

Shipping is a flat $10.20 fee for the US.

SAY HI TO ME ON TWITTER!

Photobucket

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK

Photobucket

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment